Looking for a tool to manage your action list? Facilethings.com is coming and is for you.
Thanks to Francisco Saez (@franciscojsaez) , I’ve an access to a new GTD-like action management website : facilethings.com.
I can here your questions coming : “What ? 1 more tool to manage actions ? Why should I try it ?”.
Here’re 3 reasons :
- facilethings.com is really GTD compliant, it’s even a very good GTD tutorial.
In the different screens you know at which step you’re (collect, process,…) and a quick text explain you very clearly what you have to do.
This is for me what makes this tool special and good to use.
- facilethings.com is simple and efficient.
The design is very nice : simple, elegant, with an easy access to the different functions.
- facilethings.com implement the most important functions that are needed for a start.
For example, the recurring tasks are already there. In many other tools recurring tasks are not implemented, and it’s a big miss as we all have recurring tasks !
I’m not sure of the roadmap of the application, for me, it should concentrate on :
- implementing projects
- creating mobile applications for android and iphone/ipad.
- of course, it’s very important to keep the fresh and nice design !
If you manage to get an invite and give it a try, and please tell me what you think !