My experience with ZTD / Week 5 results (3 MITs per day) : 78 % success !
As a reminder, the first habit I’ve decided to implement is to define every morning the 3 Most Important Topics (MITs) I want / need / commit to achieve during the day.
Here’re the results of week #5 :
- 3 MITs for the week : Did I defined 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 3/3
- Day 1 (February 13th) : Did I defined 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve :3/3
- Day 2 (February 14th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 3/3
- Day 3 (February 15th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 1/3
- Day 4 (February 16th) :Did I define 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 2/3
- Day 5 (February 17th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : Yes, How many did I achieve : 2/3
- Total : I’ve defined the MITs everyday, I’ve achieved 14/18 (78%).
What are my conclusions ?
- 14/18 is a better result compare to last week and is my best result ever!
- As decided last week, I’ve improved my routine, and I’ve defined the 3 MITs before starting my day, everyday.
- defining MITs everyday really helped me to be (at least feel) efficient !
Next week will be avacation week, so I’ll not try to apply this routine everyday. It will be an off week.
I’ll start again the week after, the objective will be to keep a good level of success, I’ll not try to implement a new routine.