As a reminder, the first habit I’ve decided to implement is to define every morning the 3 Most Important Topics (MITs) I want / need / commit to achieve during the day.
Here’re the results of week #4 :
- 3 MITs for the week : Did I defined 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 1/3
- Day 1 (February 6th) : Did I defined 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve :3/3
- Day 2 (February 7th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 1/2
- Day 3 (February 8th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : YES, How many did I achieve : 2/3
- Day 4 (February 9th) :Did I define 3 MITs ? : NO
- Day 5 (February 10th) : Did I define 3 MITs ? : Yes, How many did I achieve : 3/3
- Total : I’ve defined the MITs 4 times instead of 5, I’ve achieved 10/17 (59%).
What are my conclusions ?
- 10/17 is a better result compare to last week and is my best result ever!
- As decided last week, I’ve improved my routine, and I’ve defined the 3 MITs before starting my day except on day 4.
For the new coming week, my objective is to continue the implementation of this new habit, with a better result. If the result is there, it will be time to implement a new habbit !