95% of presentations are boring. Everybody use PowerPoint few people know how to use it.
This post is number 2 to introduce you a very good serie of slides written Eduardo S. de la Fuente .
If you do presentations, you should read this carefully.
If you missed the first one it’s here.
In this second edition, you’ll learn :
- you need to prepare. Prepare what you want to say. Prepare what you want the audience to remember
- a presentation is : the slides, the notes and handouts.
- a presentation is a scalable story
- you need a pen and paper !
- you need to think think think !
Relax, breath and enjoy !