I'm a big fan of Behance team. I've read the book "Making ideas happen" in which I've found a lot of very good ideas. Recently I went throw an article: "10 laws of productivity".
I highly recommend you to read it as it is concrete, simple and clear.
The 10 laws are :
- Break the seal of hesitation
- Start small.
- Prototype, prototype, prototype.
- Create simple objectives for projects, and revisit them regularly.
- Work on your project a little bit each day.
- Develop a routine.
- Break big, long-term projects into smaller chunks or “phases.”
- Prune away superfluous meetings (and their attendees).
- Practice saying “No.”
- Remember that rules – even productivity rules – are made to be broken.
I've also created a very simple presentation about it that you can use if you need to present the document to several people, feel free to use it!